Great job to all the teams that competed int the One and Done this weekend!
Congrats On Winning 3rd Place – Farrin, Kenneth, Miranda, and Sarah!
High Bar Back Squat – 3 @70, 3 @80%, 3@ 90% ( of 90% of your 1 rep max )
- Minimum of 2 warm up sets
- 2 Minutes between working sets
10 Min Amrap:
2 Squat Cleans 185/ 115#
10 Push Ups
2 Squat Cleans
50 Meter Shuttle Run ( Concrete – Middle – Pull- up Rack )
Barbell Gymnastics Club Starts MONDAY!
This class will be limited to 8 members. We will SOLEY be focusing for each session on Snatch, Clean, Jerk, and Squat technique and progressions.This is a 4 week course consisting of 2 classes a week. Class will be held Monday and Thursday at 6:30pm. We will be using our new TV setup, and a program called Coaches Eye to improve members efficacy and proficiency with a barbell. The cost for this Oly Specialty class will be $60 for members and $90 for non-CFBC members. This course will be led by Chris Auster with certifications in the following:
- CrossFit Olympic Weight Lifting
- USAW Olympic Weight Lifting Level 1
- Outlaw Competitors Camp at ( CrossFit NOLA )
- Gymnastics/Olympic Weightlifting Clinic with Chad Vaughn & David ( Durante CrossFit Austin )
- CrossFit Advance Weightlifting Test course
- PowerMonkey Olympic and Gymnastics Camp
If you are interested in signup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible